Contact Details :
|E1, Gurudatta Housing Society, Near Meera Housing Society, Sangli - 416416, Maharashtra, India|
Mr. Sanjay Bapusao Hanje
Mobile : +919225252020
Mrs. Priya Mahajan|
Mobile : +919225707333
Mr. Yuvraj Patil|
Mobile : +919225250024
Phone : 91-233-2372083|
| || |
For the last one decade, we, Hanje Hydrotech, have enhanced our skill in fabricating a comprehensive range of Fly Ash Brick Making Machine from the premium quality devices like reciprocating & mixing and other parts & systems. The construction machine that we manufacture conforms to precise specification and parameters of the industry, besides being parallel to optimum quality standard. Our range is featured in efficient performance, higher production, less power consumption, longer functional life.
Established in the year 2004, the company has been considered one of the renowned manufacturers, suppliers and traders of a qualitative range of Fly Ash Bricks Making Machine, Pan Mixer, Gasifier and heavy-duty construction machines, which satisfactorily serves the application in construction sectors. Owing to improved technology in compression, simple design, operational safety, our Fly Ash Brick Making Machines are being set up in a number of brickyards based in different parts of India.
We are one of the leading Fly Ash Brick Making Machine manufacturers for last ten years, and there are 1200 successful units in all over India. Our well-known clients are: Tata Power, JSW Energy, Dreams Group, Finolex Industries, Karnataka Land Army, Karnataka Rural Infrastructure, and various Govt & Non-Govt Organizations.
- Globally sound, affordable and best Home Construction Technique for you.
- Hanje Brick Machine comes in one third price of imported machines, Rs. 1,95,000/-
- No need of cement sand, and plastering for interlocking construction.
- All kinds of Bricks Production by Dia or Mold Changing in one Machine.
Our machines require negligible maintenance and are known for long performance life as well. We have been a brick manufacturer before, and after that we started manufacturing Fly Ash Brick Making Machine, so we know all the problems faced by the brick manufacturers. As a result, we have made excellent machines which require least maintenance in this category. All the required spare parts are available in your local market, and there is no monopoly in the spares parts, which you can buy in your local market.
- Our machines can also work on household electricity, diesel engine and three phase electricity.
- High quality hydraulic valves & pumps are used of Yuken Company, Japan.
- Heavy duty as approximately 6000 bricks can be produced in 10 hours.
- Special pan mixer, designed for fly ash mixing, and hydraulic press increases the strength of bricks.
- Less amount of cement is required, water – cement ratio is well maintained.
- Our machines are movable and easy to install on sight, can start production within half hour.
- Fly ash brick plant needs 10’ x 14’ shed with minimum space of 3000 sq. ft.
- Cost-effective and future positive aspects.
- Plywood is not needed to carry and store the bricks, direct bricks depot can be done.
- Unskilled labors or women can operate the machine.
Sizes produced from the machine are:
- Plain Bricks: 3”x4”x9”, 6”x4”x9”, 6”x8”x12” and 8”x8”x12”
- Interlocking Bricks: 6”x5”x10”, 8”x5”x10”, 9”x5”x10” and 4”x5”x10”
- Paving Block: Olympia, Falcon, Zigzag, Tri-Hex and Cosmic